So, you think you have a strategy?
Some strategy leaders say that nine out of 10 businesses (at least) don’t actually have a genuine strategy.
Such a conclusion depends on us being able to agree on the answer to the question:
What is strategy?Today, Mike Brook ran a successful Strategy Workshop here at Barnsley Business Innovation Centre with 9 Companies.
In two hours he gave an opportunity to get a better insight into the visualisation process and also:
- See the bigger picture of what “strategy” is and why it is needed
- The difference between “strategy” and “tactics”
- How to develop: vision, orbit process, the “vital few”
- Deployment, implementation, single page plan, individual plans
- Gantt chart progress and programme management.
More importantly the attendees now have a better understanding of why having a strategy
is so crucial.
If you don’t know where you’re going; how do you know if you’ve arrived?
Today’s group created this infographic to visualise what strategy is.
If you would like to take part in our free workshops don’t miss out and email us:
email@example.com or give us a ring (01226) 240 435