Brook Corporate Developments and Calderdale & Kirklees Manufacturing Alliance are working together to deliver workshops to Regional businesses.
Key Changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
ISO Workshop – Tuesday 26 April 2016 – 1pm to 4pm
at Kirklees College, Manchester Road, HUDDERSFIELD, HD1 3LD
This course is intended to provide detailed information for the transition to the new ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Systems (QMS) standard.
It will highlight the changes from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 and how these may affect your organisation and the transition requirements of the Certification Bodies.
The course will cover the requirements defined in ISO 9001:2015 and how they differ from ISO 9001:2008 and also illustrate some of the methods and tools which may be utilised to meet the higher level requirements of the Standard.
This course is particularly useful for those directly involved in developing, maintaining or auditing of an ISO9001 Quality Management System (QMS).
- Key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- The new requirements in Annex SL (Appendix 2) relating to ‘Context of the Organisation’
- What needs to be revised in your current QMS
- The significance of organisational context and adopting a risk-based approach
- The application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Communicating the changes within the organisation
- Certification body transition arrangements
- Help and support available
To book your place, contact:
- Dianne on 01226 240 435
- Booked via Eventbrite: http://tinyurl.com/h7the36
- Email: email@example.com